Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many times to have C1 visa?

Hello

I am a French guy who is stuck in Sri Lanka because I did not know I needed transit Visa to go in South America.

I already miss my first flight and I am waiting in one guesthouse to have my C1 visa granted.

The first one was made the 6 February and I made an another one (because no reply and I was hurry) the 8 February.

The problem is also my bank card was stolen in hostel one week ago. So I just have some cash.

Anyway, I need every information I can get about the reason why is so long. I mean I traveled in so many country and even a one year visa in Australia or New Zealand was quicker.

Please can you tell me you many times I have to wait? What is your experience?

Thank you

around 2 weeks

Comment

If all goes well, then somewhere around two weeks.

Comment

2-3 weeks or so...
        Last edited by james1QZ; 03-01-2020, 10:57 AM.

Comment

An immigration officer at the port of entry can admit a person holding a C-1 transit visa for the duration determined by him/her, but for a maximum duration of 29 days. You must leave the U.S. on the proposed flight or ship of departure, or within 29 days, whichever is earlier.

____________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
          myschoolbucks.com
          Last edited by nishel; 03-19-2020, 03:01 AM.

Comment

The US government issues C1 visas for USA for immediate and continuous transit through the country. Immediate and continuous transit means that your itinerary to your final destination includes a layover in the US and you will have to stop there, but have no other privileges liteblue usps
            Last edited by Jacksong; 03-18-2020, 03:04 AM.

Comment

I think about 2 or 3 weeks. best merchant services

Comment

Confirmation page of form DS-160.
                Valid passport.
                One passport size photo for each visa applicant, including infants (see the “Photo Requirements” webpage)
                A copy of your itinerary/reservations showing your need to transit the United States.

Comment

Working...
                X