Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can u get married with C1D visa?

Hello everybody!
    I need to know if I can get married now,while I am in the US (on C1D visa)

hi

did you get your answer yet i am too wanna marry a us citizen with c1/d visa

Comment

Yes you can get married to a US citizen if on a C1, but that doesn't mean you will eventually get a Green Card.
      If you want to get a Green Card go back to your country of origin and have him file a Fiance visa for you.
      Don't make my same mistake, I got married to my husband 4 years ago, while I was on C1 visa and I still can't get a Green Card.
      If you are overstaying your visa for less than 1 year it'd be best for you to go back to your country.
      My family's been dealing with this for already too long, We've spent a lot of money with lawyer and no one can help us.
      We are still awaiting for an anmesty.
      Good luck to you.

Comment

I am a U.S. Citizen married to a man with a C-1 visa

My husband and I have been together for several years. He also has a c-1 visa. We were told by an lawyer to go ahead and get married but after several years passed we have been unable to get his papers. He has my whole heart and we have struggled with this off and on. This situation has caused us to separate and now he has been detained by ICE. I am not sure how it will be right now they are saying that he has to go back and I really am not sure how this can be because he came here legally and the lawyers we went to are not familiar with this type of visa. This is a country of immigrants and they need to understand that all they do is to come here and benefit our country. I know that is off track but it is the truth. I doubt there will be any type of amnesty. But I am still hoping for the best.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X