"Why did my visa status change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Why did my visa status change?

During my embassy interview, the officer stated that my visa was approved and I would receive my passport within 10 days. However, this morning (May 28th), the status changed to "Administrative Processing," and later in the day it changed to "Refused." I am feeling very confused and uncertain. Has anyone else experienced this koows? Should I be koows concerned? Thank you for any assistance.
    Last edited by TatwanFilemdar; 10-11-2023, 12:21 AM.

I understand your confusion and concern regarding the change in status of your visa application. It's difficult to determine the exact reason for this sudden change without more information. However, it's not uncommon for visa applications to undergo additional administrative processing before a final decision is made. Sometimes, this process can result in delays or changes in the status.

I would recommend reaching out to the embassy or consulate where you had your interview to inquire about the updated status and seek clarification. They will be able to provide you with more specific information about your case and guide you on
    owespeedtest the next steps to take. It's important to remain patient and follow the instructions provided by the omegle embassy or consulate. They are the best source of information regarding your visa application.
    Last edited by MitchelBraybh; 05-15-2023, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Providing permission to foreign nationals holding a nonimmigrant visa in the U.S. to change status to another nonimmigrant category while in the U.S.​ www.mybalancenow.com
      Last edited by LaurenLS; 05-24-2023, 01:38 AM.

Comment

I understand that the sudden change in status for your visa application has left you confused and uncertain. It can be disconcerting to receive conflicting information. While I can't provide specific information about your case, it is not uncommon for visa applications to undergo administrative processing or experience status changes. These processes are part of the evaluation and decision-making procedures. I recommend reaching out to the embassy or consulate where you had your interview for clarification owespeedtest and shaglevoojio on the status change. They will be able to provide you with more information and guidance on the next steps to take.
        Last edited by AnneGodkoyj; 07-19-2023, 01:23 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X