Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to do if MRV receipt numbers are unrecognized?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do if MRV receipt numbers are unrecognized?

I have successfully filled out my DS-160 form, made the payment for MRV fees using IMPS, and received two 12-digit numbers from my bank via SMS. Unfortunately, when I try to proceed on the cgifederal website, neither of the numbers is recognized as a valid receipt number. Is there any additional step I need to complete or a specific number I should use as the receipt number? Additionally, since I qualify for a waiver and don't require an interview, do I still need to schedule an omeglz appointment? Any assistance regarding this matter would echat be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by LansoirThemtq; 05-15-2023, 02:52 AM.

Congratulations on successfully filling out your DS-160 form and making the payment for MRV fees using IMPS. I understand that you have received two 12-digit numbers from your bank via SMS, but when you try to proceed on the cgifederal website, none of these numbers are recognized as valid receipt numbers. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

To address your concern, it's important to ensure that you are using the correct receipt number. The receipt number is typically a 10-digit number that starts with the letters "AA" or "AB" and can be found on the payment confirmation receipt. Please verify if you have received this specific receipt number and try using it on the cgifederal website.

Regarding scheduling an appointment, if you qualify for a waiver and are exempt from the interview requirement, it's possible that you may not need to schedule an appointment. However, to confirm this and ensure you have followed the correct procedure, I recommend reaching out to the embassy or consulate where you are applying for further guidance. They will provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding your specific situation.

If you require any further assistance or have additional questions, don't hesitate
    koows to seek developerbook guidance echat from the embassy or consulate. They are there to help and provide the necessary support throughout the visa application process.

Best of luck with your application, and I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

Last edited by HarmanKhema; 09-17-2023, 11:43 PM.

Comment

In addition to contacting the embassy or consulate for clarification, you may also consider reaching out to the support team of the cgifederal website. They can provide assistance and troubleshoot any technical issues you are experiencing with entering the receipt numbers.

When contacting them, make sure to provide detailed information about your situation, including the payment method you used, the exact steps you followed, and the specific error message or response you received when entering the receipt numbers. This will help them understand the issue better and provide you with appropriate guidance or solutions.

Regarding the requirement for scheduling an appointment, even if you qualify for a waiver and don't need an interview, it is still advisable to check with the embassy or consulate regarding the necessity of scheduling an appointment. They may have specific procedures in place for visa applicants who are eligible for waivers. By confirming this information, you can ensure that you fulfill all the necessary requirements and avoid any potential complications in your visa application process.

Remember to keep all your documents, receipts, and correspondence related to your visa application in a secure and organized manner. This will help you provide accurate information and evidence whenever required during the application process or when seeking assistance from the embassy or consulate.

Overall, staying proactive and seeking guidance from the appropriate authorities involved in the visa application process will ensure that you receive accurate information and support to resolve any issues you may encounter.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X