Document Return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Document Return

Hi all, not sure if this is the right place to post this - I recently applied for my C1/D and was told my passport will be returned to me with the courier service. The issue I'm having is the links provided on the London US embassy site just go to a page not found error when I am trying to find where to track when my delivery will arrive. This is an issue as I do not want to end up in a situation where it arrives and I am out of the house. Does anyone have any advice on this? Cheers

I understand your concern. I've had the same issue when trying to track my passport delivery from the US Embassy in London. The links on the embassy website seem to be broken.

I've found a few things that may help:
    • Try using a different browser or device to track your delivery.
    • Try tracking your delivery using the courier service's website directly. You can usually find the courier service name and tracking number on your passport receipt.
    • If you're still having trouble, you can try contacting the courier service directly by phone or email.

Here are some additional tips:
    • Make sure you have a valid delivery address and that someone will be available to sign for the package.
    • If you're not going to be home, you can try to have the package delivered to your workplace or to a neighbor.
    • You can also sign up for text or email notifications from the courier service so that you'll know when your package is on its way.

I hope this helps!

Comment

Here are a few things you can try:
      1. Check the website of the courier service that the US Embassy in London uses to deliver passports. This information should be on your passport application receipt or in the email you received from the embassy confirming your visa approval.
      2. Contact the courier service directly to inquire about the status of your delivery. You can usually do this by phone, email, or live chat.
      3. Contact the US Embassy in London and ask them for assistance with tracking your passport delivery. They may be able to provide you with more information about the courier service or help you to troubleshoot any problems you're having with their website.

Here are some additional tips:
      • If you know that you're going to be out of the house when your passport is scheduled to be delivered, you can arrange for it to be delivered to a different address, such as your workplace or a neighbor's house.
      • You can also sign up for text or email alerts from the courier service so that you're notified when your passport is out for delivery.
      • If you're still having trouble tracking your passport delivery, you can contact the US Embassy in London again. They should koowspin and echatrandom be able to help you to resolve the issue.

I hope this information is helpful. Good luck with your C1/D visa application!
      Last edited by HingxoGamchu; 12-07-2023, 02:01 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X