Issue with J1 visa employer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with J1 visa employer?

How can I address the issue of my employer disregarding the Exchange Visitor Program and now wanting to cut my pay six months later, omegle omglz citing a "lack of skills" when I am on a one-year J1 Visa program?
    Last edited by RohanxSiriya; 04-27-2023, 11:43 PM.

It's important to note that the Exchange Visitor Program is a federal program that provides regulatory oversight for J1 Visa holders, and employers are required to comply with the program's regulations. If you feel that your employer is disregarding the program's requirements, you can reach out to the program sponsor, who can assist you with resolving the issue.

In terms of your employer's decision to cut your pay, it's important to understand that J1 Visa holders have certain protections under the law, and your employer cannot use your visa status as a reason to cut your pay. If you feel that your employer is unfairly targeting you because of your visa status, you may want to consider seeking legal advice or consulting with an immigration attorney who can advise you on your rights and options.

In any case, it's important to document any communication or actions taken
    chatrandom by your employer that you feel are unfair or discriminatory. You may want to keep a record of any emails, messages, or conversations you have with your employer about your pay or visa status, as well as any other relevant information that can support your case.
    Last edited by MartanBamar; 04-28-2023, 06:48 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X