Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should I do if my J1 visa appointment is after my classes start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I do if my J1 visa appointment is after my classes start?

I have been approved for a Spring exchange semester in the US, but my J1 visa appointment is after the start of my classes. I have submitted an expedited appointment request, but I'm unsure of what koowspin to expect. Has anyone else experienced echatrandom this and have advice? How long does it usually take to receive a response and can they help me?
    Last edited by TomanyDelaney; 05-30-2023, 07:43 AM.

It's good that you've submitted an expedited appointment request for your J1 visa. While I haven't personally experienced this, I know that processing times can vary depending on the embassy or consulate you've applied to. Generally, expedited appointments are reserved for emergency situations or for those with time-sensitive travel plans, so it's possible that they may be able to help you. However, it's important to keep in mind that there is no guarantee that your request will be granted. If you haven't heard back from them within a reasonable amount of time, it's worth following up to check on the status of your request. In the meantime, you may want to consider reaching koows out koows to your school to let them know about the situation and see if there are any accommodations they can make to help you catch up on missed coursework.
    Last edited by AndrewLittle; 07-03-2023, 05:41 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X