K1 visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K1 visa

My name is Masud I live in London. My fiancé is a US citizen and she is the petitioner of my Fiancé visa application. I already got an interview date in 15th January 2016. But my problem is I'm in uk with student visa and going to be expired in end of this month. Is it going to be affect my K1 visa application in US embassy. Or if a apply for UK in under the human rights category by explaining my situation, does US embassy will issue my k1 visa while my application in pending in UK home office? Also if it is not possible can I transfer my k1 application to my back home US embassy?

K1 Visa

Originally posted by Masud Khan View Post
    My name is Masud I live in London. My fiancé is a US citizen and she is the petitioner of my Fiancé visa application. I already got an interview date in 15th January 2016. But my problem is I'm in uk with student visa and going to be expired in end of this month. Is it going to be affect my K1 visa application in US embassy. Or if a apply for UK in under the human rights category by explaining my situation, does US embassy will issue my k1 visa while my application in pending in UK home office? Also if it is not possible can I transfer my k1 application to my back home US embassy?
    Hi Masud,

I was wondering how you managed to resolve the issue as i think I might have a similar case as yours.

Did you have the interview in London?

Thanks

Lade

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X