questions..please respond!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions..please respond!!

I filed for the k-1 visa in January2006 they received application january 9th. J****ry 24 was approved. Application was sent to Morocco February 2. I called to check status and woman told me my bf has interview March 7. My question is.. He has not received packet yet. Will appointment for physical be in packet or just a list of doctors and he will make appointment himself. As far as crimminal background and fingerprinting, does he do that on his own or will there be appointment in packet? I have my affidavit of support forms and have to send it to bf. Does he mail it or does he carry it into interview? Will all this be able to get dont by March 7? This is going really fast and Im afraid things will take more time then we have especially physical.I dont want him to go into interview without physical as I hear they will deny. Also I read on other threads one of the questions they will ask is if your travel plans are already made? Should I get iterniary to show immigration our intention for bf to travel here? Or will this be too bold to assume he will be approved?
    thank you for ur advice

"Will appointment for physical be in packet or just a list of doctors and he will make appointment himself."
    I think you will receive Packet 3. If this is the case I am pretty sure the packet will contain a list of doctors and he can schedule an appt. with one of them.
    "As far as crimminal background and fingerprinting, does he do that on his own or will there be appointment in packet? "
    He has to do this on his own. He must contact his local police station and they will direct him where to go from there.
    "I have my affidavit of support forms and have to send it to bf. Does he mail it or does he carry it into interview?"
    I believe that he carries it with him to his interview. But you should receive more information on this when he gets Packet 3.
    "Will all this be able to get dont by March 7? This is going really fast and Im afraid things will take more time then we have especially physical.I dont want him to go into interview without physical as I hear they will deny."
    I am surprised to hear that they scheduled his interview so soon... Perhaps when he calls to make an appt. for his physical, he could stress the urgency of the situation and request an early appt.
    "Also I read on other threads one of the questions they will ask is if your travel plans are already made? Should I get iterniary to show immigration our intention for bf to travel here? Or will this be too bold to assume he will be approved?"
    I am not sure about this. You could say something like, 'If the visa is approved, my boyfriend plans to come here in the month of...." Hope this helped. I am going through the same process, so I don't know the exact answers. Good luck!

Comment

Yes everything u said is true. He did get packet and u answered all my questions correctly. On one of my forms it says to bring iteneary to travel to America. So I went to my travel agent and she printed out an iteneary for bf to bring with him. Of course the flight will cancell out by that time but it will give the consulate an idea of when he will travel here. Interview is in 3 weeks and I cant wait. I hope they approve. I cant see why they wouldnt. Ill keep posting with results.Thanks again for your answers.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X