Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US CItizen engaged to Jordanian - How long to process I-129F these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US CItizen engaged to Jordanian - How long to process I-129F these days?

Hello,

I got engaged to the love of my life in January 2018 in Amman. I flew out there to finally see him and get engaged in front of our families. A month later I am ready to submit the I-129F fiance petition. I am reading that each country has a different time span. We are in 2018 and Im afraid things like DACA and other immigration issues is delaying. My question is SPECIFIC for those who got engaged in Jordan but anyone can answer. How fast/slow is Jordan processing once the US Citizen is approved? Thank you.

Originally posted by girljordan View Post
    Hello,

I got engaged to the love of my life in January 2018 in Amman. I flew out there to finally see him and get engaged in front of our families. A month later I am ready to submit the I-129F fiance petition. I am reading that each country has a different time span. We are in 2018 and Im afraid things like DACA and other immigration issues is delaying. My question is SPECIFIC for those who got engaged in Jordan but anyone can answer. How fast/slow is Jordan processing once the US Citizen is approved? Thank you.
    Your I-129F is processed by the USCIS irrespective of which country your beneficiary is in. The processing time is the same for everyone.
    --Good luck--
    Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

Total processing time for a K1 is about the same, regardless of beneficiary's country. K1 overall processing time (DHS, NVC and Embassy) is now averaging 2-3 months longer than early 2017 and before. Expect the eventual Consulate interview to be about 8 or 9 months from when the petition was submitted.

--Ray B

Originally posted by PKumar01 View Post
      Your I-129F is processed by the USCIS irrespective of which country your beneficiary is in. The processing time is the same for everyone.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X