Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Short Online Relationship, Is it will be problem ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Online Relationship, Is it will be problem ???

Good day all, ...

I am on process of CR1 Visa & next week I am going to have my Interview in US Embassy. I knew my Husband over the Internet and we talk online Minimum 4 till 6 hours daily ever since also he call me everyday to my cellphone or my homeland no.
    After we have this long distance dated for two & half months, He came to my country to marry me, after we discuss seriously for one month before He came.
    Now .. I am concerning about this matter, " Is it will be problem in my interview If the Consular knew about How we know each other & for how long before we got marriage this type Question ???? "

We do really Love each other so much & it's killing us to be apart like this when we already Husband & wife.

And for evidence that we have .. we keep most of our chat log, mails, telephone record, Our wedding/honeymoon pictures, we have share bank account ( he add my name in his account & give me a bank card ) also He put my name in his health insurance. Is it enough proof to bring at interview ?

Any advice for me before I go for my interview ??? Please ................

First of all Congrats
    Second, you seem to have all your ducks lined up and if you are going for a CR1 interview, your I-130 must have been approved meaning that you have convinced someone in DHS that your relationship, however short/online, is legit and deserving of some serious attention.

Comment

Sorry for the offtopic and for a very strange topic, but I have a question for you. The fact is that in college I study the issue of generation of millenials and how they build relationships in the 21st century. I wanted to ask you how effective dating is on the Internet? Who using online dating sites found his wife for example? I would be very grateful for the answers. By the way, what do you also think about online dating sites? What do you think about this? How effective is it?
      Last edited by shokoman; 08-12-2019, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shokoman View Post
        Sorry for the offtopic and for a very strange topic, but I have a question for you. The fact is that in college I study the issue of generation of millenials and how they build relationships in the 21st century. I wanted to ask you how effective dating is on the Internet? Who using online dating sites found his wife for example? I would be very grateful for the answers.
        Interesting topic for research. I believe that online dating is a positive process in modern society, as it helps more insecure people to find a life partner.

Comment

Originally posted by Mereteran
          Interesting topic for research. I believe that online dating is a positive process in modern society, as it helps more insecure people to find a life partner.
          Agree. But I strongly recommend using such reviews -. Dating sites are now very much, but unfortunately not all of them are made qualitatively. Many do not care about the personal data of visitors or use **** accounts to create activity on the site. In order not to waste time on such sites, I advise you to use such reviews.
          Last edited by samlynn; 10-07-2019, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X