Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

Help with spouse immigration

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help with spouse immigration

    I am legally permanent resident and expected to get my citizenship in three years. My fianc

  • #2
    Hi Adilio,

    Your post seems to be cut off mid-sentence, but since you attempted to post under the Fiance Visa topic, I'll offer a couple words. First, the fiance visa is not available to the spouses of permanent residents. If you want your spouse to apply for a fiance visa, you would have to be a citizen first. Second, if you still have three years until your citizenship, then the fastest route for your spouse's immigration to the U.S. will be through a petition for alien relative and then consular processing.

    My law firm can help you with the petition at a very low cost, and we would be happy to help.

    Take care,

    Last edited by samlynn; 04-18-2019, 02:07 PM.