Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ds-5535

Ds-5535

My fiance went to her K1 visa interview in Beirut/ Lebanon on May 22nd. 2019 . The interview went very well and she was told there's no issues for her to get the visa, but needed to submit Form DS-5535 . The form was filled out completely with all the detailed required information needed. We are still waiting to hear back from the Embassy. They said it will take up to 60 day's, but reading what other people are posting in regards of this matter, it shows that it's taking far too long than the 60 day's?!
    Any one has a feed back about the wait time and did anyone eventually got their Visa issued?
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Wael1212; 06-24-2019, 12:18 PM.

Visa was approved and stamped on the passport!

Comment

I have applied for the visa card almost 2 weeks ago,and so far i haven't heard any update from them. I called the number listed on my application and it took me throught a maze of automated prompts before i was finally able to get a real person on the line who told me that there was no info that they could give me at this time and that i should just wait. Trying to do some research on these guys,i have visited their site and found nothing but a landing page with no way to contact anybody except via an email form. I have submitted the form twice now, but now have received no response back. Any one has any info on these guys and if they are legit or not? www.omegle.fyi www.bazoocam.fyi www.chatrandom.one

Comment

I got my visa back before 60 days so you don't need to worry too much

Comment

Visa was approved and stamped on the passport!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X