Green card Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green card Interview

Hello. I applied in December and was waiting for my work permits and still haven't received. But I already received my interview notice for August.

Because I never got my EAD card Im not able to have my name on our bills or have a conjoined account at navy Federal since they need Social Security.

I would like to know if having the apartment lease in both our names, pictures, proof that I am in click speed test his car and health insurance is enough for the interview?

I have no criminal record or deportation so never had any complication with my case
    Last edited by divinechimera; 05-09-2020, 10:55 AM.

Hello, please you can share your timeline?

You receive today the letter for the appointment for the interview?

Comment

Originally posted by divinechimera View Post
      Hello. I applied in December and was waiting for my work permits and still haven't received. But I already received my interview notice for August.

Because I never got my EAD card Im not able to have my name on our bills or have a conjoined account at navy Federal since they need Social Security.

I would like to know if having the apartment lease in both our names, pictures, proof that I am in his car and health insurance is enough for the interview?

I have no criminal record or deportation so never had any complication with my case
      hey, so did you have a biometrics appointment yet for fingerprinting? or were you cancelled because of the covid-19 situation?
      Secondly, is your August interview date the original date? or was it canceled and rescheduled due to Covid-19?

By the way, you don't need the EAD/AP card for a social security number. You can apply separately with the social security office and get a #. But if you applied for the SSN with the I-485 form, then you can go to the SS office and ask for your number.

Also, having the apartment lease, pictures and other proof is okay for the interview. As long as you show a bona fide marriage, that's all.
      --Good luck--
      Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by PKumar01 View Post

hey, so did you have a biometrics appointment yet for fingerprinting? or were you cancelled because of the covid-19 situation?
        Secondly, is your August interview date the original date? or was it canceled and rescheduled due to Covid-19? bazoocam camzap

By the way, you don't need the EAD/AP card for a social security number. You can apply separately with the social security office and get a #. But if you applied for the SSN with the I-485 form, then you can go to the SS office and ask for your number.

Also, having the apartment lease, pictures and other proof is okay for the interview. As long as you show a bona fide marriage, that's all.
        I'm not ready to write my name on my business card or celebrate with the Navy because I suddenly didn't get an ID card and I need a Federal Retirement Assistant. Want to know if our names, photos, vehicle button speed test, and penthouse rental are enough for a meeting? Thanks a lot.
        Last edited by Fernandis; 10-13-2023, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by divinechimera View Post

I would like to know if having the apartment lease in both our names, pictures, proof that I am in click speed test his car and health insurance is enough for the interview?

Yes, having an apartment lease in both of your names, pictures, proof that you are in your partner's car and health insurance should be sufficient evidence for the interview. Additionally, having a click test EAD card is not necessary to be able to have your name on bills or have a conjoined account at Navy Federal as long as you have a valid Social Security Number. As long as you don't have any criminal record or deportation in your background, there should be no complications with your case.
          Last edited by stephensmith23; 04-06-2023, 01:40 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X