Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green Card Interview- Does co-sponsor need to provide most recent pay stubs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Card Interview- Does co-sponsor need to provide most recent pay stubs?

Admittedly, I'm being super-cautious here. Many of the documents listed on the Notice of Action send right before the Green Card Interview are things that you have already submitted. A lawyer we met with told us that no, if the co-sponsor has already submitted documents there is no reason for them to send us brand new paystubs before our interview. Still, I've had lawyers make mistakes and wondered whether anyone had any experiences that confirmed this (or contradicted it).

Originally posted by peterparker21 View Post
    Admittedly, I'm being super-cautious here. Many of the documents listed on the Notice of Action send right before the Green Card Interview are things that you have already submitted. A lawyer we met with told us that no, if the co-sponsor has already submitted documents there is no reason for them to send us brand new paystubs before our interview. Still, I've had lawyers make mistakes and wondered whether anyone had any experiences that confirmed this (or contradicted it).
    90 days of the most recent pay stubs of sponsors,‘joint sponsors, and co-sponsors should be brought to interview

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X