Fiance Visa (K1) -Next step after case number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiance Visa (K1) -Next step after case number

My 129F is approved. CEAC site status READY. Do I submit DS160 form online and proceed to VISA SCHEDULING or WAIT for them to contact?

Hello, My I129 got approved on February 2nd, 2024, besides the approval notice from USCIS, I never received anything else. I contacted NVC after 30 days to notify them that I was yet to receive the welcome letter and the responded with the NVC case number, it's been 60 days since the NVC receipt of the USCIS approval.

-My question is, how long does it take from NVC review and approval to consular receipt?

-Secondly whenever I track the case utilizing the NVC public enquiry, I get the exact response.
    To Whom it Concerns:

"The National Visa Center (NVC) has received your petition from U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services. Your NVC case number is XXXXXXXXXXX. Due to your petition type, you will not receive a request for fee payment or document submission.
    All case parties will be notified when this petition is forwarded to the assigned U.S. Embassy/Consulate General."

-Did you receive an email from NVC that the application has been sent to the consulate?
    -Did you receive any letter from the consulate/CEAC?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X