Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT..

.Hi...

Long story short after a 2-year-and -ounting process - we finally had the K1 interview set at the US Embassy in Warsaw (redirected due to US Embassy in Moscow virtual shutdown). Problem - Poland needs a SCHENGEN VISA for Russian citizens and they DO NOT ISSUE SCHENGEN VISAS any longer for Russian citizens. Based on everything I was able to discern, I tried getting the case and interview transferred to Turkey, Armenia, Georgia, Kazakhstan. All of them told me that they will ALLOW interview residents and that their case load is too much for them to take on anyone else. Thus far, contacting ANY location via ustraveldocs has been a nightmare, to say the least - NO help whatsoever. When contacting the US EMBASSY in Warsaw to explain the situation, I was told something to the tune of "we have no advice / comment on Schengen visas". This was an email reply or a chat, and I think I will at least try to call them (middle of the night my time from Arizona) to see if I can talk to ANYONE that may be able to help. I highly doubt it. That being said, I have read about people getting a Schengen to, say, Italy - and then going from Italy to Warsaw, but I have also read something about border control still having the ability to prevent entry to Russians - EVEN WITH a Schengen. I have also read that they do not HAVE border patrol at the airport, and I don't know if the "prevention" part is even true. All I know is that time is flying by and I want to get this damn interview scheduled, once and for all.

ANYBODY with ALL information or helpful comments? It would be HIGHLY appreciated!

Thank you!

Andy

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X