Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question About Processed Annulment & Getting Married Again

To make a long story short

6 years ago i met my ex and then we got married 3 years later. A month into marriage I found out she cheated on me and I wanted to end it. So Somehow I dunno why, she convinced me to help her get her green card. Now in the 3 year time frame we were still married but separated we saw other people. thats when I met my, going to be fiance from england, who I been going out with for the pass 3 years

So About a year ago my ex was getting really crazy and other things, so I wanted to end just end this relationship, so after arguing about it and disbanding on her chance of getting the green card we decided we were going to get an annulment, so thats the end of that. So a little after that my now fiance and I decided to get married (because we're both getting old and were sick of traveling to each of our countries)

Now the problem here is that we are currently worried because the annulment to my prior marriage took longer then expected. What should of took 3-6 month took almost 11, processing a month prior to our wedding date. Its our fault for not waiting til the annulment went through.. So we're worried if there was going be any repercussions or false accusations because i happen to be marrying another foreign women a month after my annulment passed.

sorry if I left any helpful information out, I will answer if asked.

That can be a problem possibly.

Your new wife really really needs to prove that she is not getting married just for the green card.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X