proof of contact ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• proof of contact ??

i,m trying to work out how i prove ive been in contact with my fiancee in US
    it says i should have a paper trail...but after initial contact we have used email and Skype
    so how can i prove this contact without printing out thousands of emails and messages ?
    in interview i,m not allowed to take any electroninc device in so how can i take in evidence ?
    hope someone can help...thanks

Do you have receipts for hotels, travel when you were together. What about pictures of the two of you together at some some easily identifiable locations? I don't understand what you mean by taking in an electronic device? Are you saying you can't bring a video or still camera with you?

I gave my immigration attorney copies of lots of stuff from my trip to the Philippines and they were happy with what I gave them.

Comment

thanks for replying !
      we have one or wo photos but not in identifiable places...well....one on top of a mountain here in scotland !
      we first met in person almost two years ago after talking on internet for months
      she came over here for few days then i went over there later that year for two weeks and met her family and stayed at her house...since then we have been in touch through emails texts and mostly skype .so not sure how to prove that part
      its only recently we decided to get married and for me to move over there
      so when we were taking photos we werent thinking of being in places and both being in them !
      As far as ive read...i,m not allowed to take camera,phone,cd with pics or flash drive into interview to show my records and if i were to print out emails there would be literally thousands of them !
      oh ...and we are going to try doing visa process ourselves
      thanks for any help you can give

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X