Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    have you heared anything yet? I haven't
    i called them yesterday and they say that they are procesing as of yesterday ( 12-18-12 ) is July 16th.2012. one day before our paper works, they advice me to call them in two or three days and see if they have process July 17th.2012.and by the way ours is in CSC.. was your paper works at CSC?hoping and praying that we all hear from them soon.

Comment

129F Approved Dec 20th )
      That was from my July 2nd application, they're into the July apps now even though the site still shows it as June 18th. Awesome Xmas gift, she's coming by tomorrow for a couple weeks !

Comment

Originally posted by james9999 View Post
        129F Approved Dec 20th )
        That was from my July 2nd application, they're into the July apps now even though the site still shows it as June 18th. Awesome Xmas gift, she's coming by tomorrow for a couple weeks !
        congratulations... hope to get ours too.. filed mine on july 17.. happy holidays to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ren Yalung View Post
          congratulations... hope to get ours too.. filed mine on july 17.. happy holidays to you.
          Still Waiting !!!!!!!!! VSC Please Please MOVE FASTER!!!

Comment

still waiting...

Comment

any updates yet guys?

Comment

any updates yet guys?
                NOp!!!

Comment

------------------

it says that CSC they are processing Aug.3.2012 and VSC is June 3.12..
                  hello Yalung,

Can you please tell me how you got the information about the dates CSC is processing... I would really appreciate it..

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

------------------

it says that CSC they are processing Aug.3.2012 and VSC is June 3.12..
                  hello Yalung,

Can you please tell me how you got the information about the dates CSC is processing... I would really appreciate it..

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by r_tigo View Post
                    hello Yalung,

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

hello Yalung,

Thanks

i just got off the phone with USCIS as we speak, they said there processing July 17th.2012 as of now, when i called on December 26th of 2012 they told me the same thing. then they advice me to call after two weeks, so then i did on 2nd of January. adviced to wait two more weeks which come to this day, and sure they still use desame aliby, which is wait for another two weeks and call them back.. i filed our paper works on July 17th 2012. and only got noa1 so far which is dated July 20th.2012..

they are going soooooo slooowww...

what is your timeline?

Comment

Can u share the USCIS contact no. Also share the details of last processed date @ VSC

i just got off the phone with USCIS as we speak, they said there processing July 17th.2012 as of now, when i called on December 26th of 2012 they told me the same thing. then they advice me to call after two weeks, so then i did on 2nd of January. adviced to wait two more weeks which come to this day, and sure they still use desame aliby, which is wait for another two weeks and call them back.. i filed our paper works on July 17th 2012. and only got noa1 so far which is dated July 20th.2012..

what is your timeline?
                      Hi,

I have filed mine on september and got NOA 1 on sep 25th 2012 from VSC. as per uscis, the average time for processing was 5.2 months. So I know that i need to wait atleast march 2013 first week... bt i am loosing my patience . . . Pls share the USCIS contact details and also share the details of last processed date @ VSC....

Comment

Originally posted by fidanza View Post
                        Hi,

I have filed mine on september and got NOA 1 on sep 25th 2012 from VSC. as per uscis, the average time for processing was 5.2 months. So I know that i need to wait atleast march 2013 first week... bt i am loosing my patience . . . Pls share the USCIS contact details and also share the details of last processed date @ VSC....
                        call the USCIS number that is indicated on your noa1, when you call them informed them that you are following up about your i-129f petition and ask them when you call on what month is VSC processing now. your papers are still few months early but there is nothing to lose to call them.. good luck and hope we all get our noa2 soon.

Comment

what is your timeline?
                          I started in late October and got the NOA1 on November 3. It's at the CSC just wanna know how I can get the information about with dates they are processing

Comment

Originally posted by r_tigo View Post
                            I started in late October and got the NOA1 on November 3. It's at the CSC just wanna know how I can get the information about with dates they are processing
                            call them, the number listed on your noa1 customer service will be able to answer your question, but like i got told what being processed now is week of july 17th.2012.

Comment

july fliers?

anybody got new updates yet? any one got their noa2's? im on 187 day since noa1 and still waiting.. May we all get our noa2 soon.

Comment

receipt from noa1 not received

I don't received thru post mail the letter containing receipt from the USCIS but I received in my email address the case number. Is my case will still be processed?? Thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X