No announcement yet.

delays in VSC processing I129F/K1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are definately some issues with the processing at the VCS. The delay isn't even my biggest grievance. The lack of updates at the USCIS site is unacceptable. Outside of having children, immigrating and marrying the person you love is the biggest, most important event of your life. To not have updated the timeframes since 12/31/12 is unacceptable as far as I am concerned.

ps. I hope that you all are having a wonderful day

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by arly View Post
    I don't received thru post mail the letter containing receipt from the USCIS but I received in my email address the case number. Is my case will still be processed?? Thank you
    It is my understanding that not everyone will receive an NOA1 in physical form. If you signed up to receive notifications by email/text, more than likely you will not receive a physical copy.

Comment

I totally agree that is also my concern I don't have a clue what is going on because no updates at all. The feeling that we are hanging on a cliff as they say.. Waiting .. Waiting... Waiting.. And waiting is the only and one and only OPTION...

Comment

And when you call, you feel like you are inconveniencing them, and hang up wondering if your call hurt your case more than helped it. Is just a broken system

Comment

I guess it's all lies and stuffs..who knows d truth ..no 1..u ring today dey tell u dey still on July ...which was on the page of CSC processing time added as at 31/12/12..so r u telling me dey still on July apps for d past 2 months ..feb is almost ending ..now patience is not a best word again for many of us I guess...dey just need to understand distance cause along on a relationship ..psheew ..

Comment

K1

I don't understand, I submitted my papers on April 2012, at 6 months exactly they requested me more information/evidence, like they call it and then they have another 60 days to answer.

They are playing the "time game"
            when I started the process I thought they had 6 months to complete all the process, but not the have 6 months to ask you for more evidence.

Unreal

Comment

Originally posted by OSITOS View Post
              I don't understand, I submitted my papers on April 2012, at 6 months exactly they requested me more information/evidence, like they call it and then they have another 60 days to answer.

They are playing the "time game"
              when I started the process I thought they had 6 months to complete all the process, but not the have 6 months to ask you for more evidence.

Unreal
              That is horrible for you guys. Hae you heard anything since providing the requested information from the RFE?

Comment

Let us all be positive that our papers will be approved .. This is their way of processing visa.. Everybody has the same experience but approved so let us not panic yet.. Godbless everyone

Comment

Did you get it yet?

Hey! My fiance and I are on the same boat you are! We are October filers though.. so did you get your NOA2 yet?

Originally posted by Ren Yalung View Post

i just got off the phone with USCIS as we speak, they said there processing July 17th.2012 as of now, when i called on December 26th of 2012 they told me the same thing. then they advice me to call after two weeks, so then i did on 2nd of January. adviced to wait two more weeks which come to this day, and sure they still use desame aliby, which is wait for another two weeks and call them back.. i filed our paper works on July 17th 2012. and only got noa1 so far which is dated July 20th.2012..

they are going soooooo slooowww...

what is your timeline?

Comment

Originally posted by carminaburano41 View Post
                    Hey! My fiance and I are on the same boat you are! We are October filers though.. so did you get your NOA2 yet?
                    no we havent got our noa2 yet and we are on our 7th month and two wks waiting... ay yay yay

Comment

Omg

I can't believe it!!! if you are July filers and you haven't got your NOA2, what can the rest of us expect? this is ridiculous, if we opt for this visa, it was because it's supposed to be the fastest way to get married and be together.... this is why sometimes people decide to take other ways to get things done.... Do you know what happens if you get married under your tourist visa? considering you have a petition filed already?

Originally posted by Ren Yalung View Post
                      no we havent got our noa2 yet and we are on our 7th month and two wks waiting... ay yay yay

Comment

Last week, I emailed my State senator regarding the delayed times, the lack of transparency, the lack of updates on this matter.

I received a letter yesterday from my senator advising that he is more than happy to research and address this issue, but due to a privacy law that is in effect, he must have a signed statement on file granting him permission. I received a few forms to fill out and sign and I also included information regarding our case, our receipt number, screenshots of the email received in November from USCIS and a screenshot of uscis.gov showing that the information is effective as of 12/31/2012.

I have mailed the requested information back to my senator today. I will keep everyone posted once I receive a response.

Comment

I have emailed Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders and Patrick Leahy.

following the great idea of "JustBreathe" I have emailed 3 senators bringing this issue to their attention. I am also waiting for a NOA2 and my filing date is Sep 21, 2012.
                          Please keep us posted and I will do the same if I get any reply. Thank you!

Originally posted by JustBreathe View Post
                          Last week, I emailed my State senator regarding the delayed times, the lack of transparency, the lack of updates on this matter.

I received a letter yesterday from my senator advising that he is more than happy to research and address this issue, but due to a privacy law that is in effect, he must have a signed statement on file granting him permission. I received a few forms to fill out and sign and I also included information regarding our case, our receipt number, screenshots of the email received in November from USCIS and a screenshot of uscis.gov showing that the information is effective as of 12/31/2012.

I have mailed the requested information back to my senator today. I will keep everyone posted once I receive a response.

Comment

any news?

Any news from you? did the senator get to help?? my fiance contacted a congressman as well, we'll see how it goes. Please keep posting things, that's the only hope we have right now...
                            Thanks

Originally posted by JustBreathe View Post

Comment

Rfe

Hi Team,

We applied our I129f on 22nd Sep 2012 and we got NOA1 on 27th Sep 2012 and we got RFE on March 7th 2013. Actually we r loosing our patience and hope... And we didnt get the mail stating what all evidences we need to submit yet. Dear friends pls let us know will this make any further delay in our visa processing. Or how long will be the additional period they take to process our request.

Regards,
                              :-(

Comment

I am also a Sept (21st) filer, I only have my NOA1. Nothing else. The fact that I dont understand is ...if you follow the secuence in cases reviewed with the info provided in the page from time to time, this is the progression:

On November 30 – they were processing June 4
                                December 30 – July 4
                                January 30 – August 4
                                February 28 – Sept 4
                                Early March – End of Sept

then how it comes July filers have not received feedback yet?
                                Last edited by mpgcaro; 03-12-2013, 08:41 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X