Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Mumbai Consulate got 221g Blue Form Employer reluctant to submit confidential doc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Mumbai Consulate got 221g Blue Form Employer reluctant to submit confidential doc

Hello!
    I received 221g blue slip at Mumbai consulate and I have been asked to submit Tax returns and Wage reports along with couple other documents.
    My employer is USA based and have only 4 H1B employees and hardly knows immigration matters. Employer is reluctant to give me (or attorney, if hired one) these documents. Instead I am told that employer will get affidavit to show legitimacy of the company and will invite USCIS officer to their HQ if they want to see these documents. I am sure with this my chances of getting stamping done are very slim (or none) but does anybody know if this would work? Heard/known anything like this?

Please let me know.
    Cheers,

Ask your employer to submit those documents directly to USCIS. see if they agrees. This works too.

Comment

I did. But employer is not okay with that one too. My employer tells me she can only send me affidavit and try if that works. I am losing hope everyday :-(

Comment

Originally posted by applying4usvisa View Post
        I did. But employer is not okay with that one too. My employer tells me she can only send me affidavit and try if that works. I am losing hope everyday :-(
        I am in the same situation right now. Got a blue 221g from Mumbai consulate in Mid-December 2012. Employer was hesitant to give confidential information. Specially Notorized list of employees and their salaries. Hired an immigration lawyer to help (The same lawyer who did my H1b). He did all the conversation with employer and employer agreed to have redacted documents which does not expose all the data. I have submitted all the required documents at Ahmedabad VFS couple of days ago and now waiting for reply.
        Track 221g / administrative processing cases at one place -- Register at http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/221g-tracker

Comment

H1B Mumbai Consulate got 221g Blue Form Employer reluctant to submit confidential doc

I also got 221g blue form from Mumbai us consulate on 14 th december. I have also asked to submit company's tax return and notarized list of all employee with start date, end date and wages.
          My company has 10000 employee worldwide and 5 billion revenue yearly and I am direct employee . My company lawyer prepare one letter to include everything and said we can not provide list of all employee due to more employee and definitely they can't give us consulate tax return , we submitted annual report for last two years.
          I believe big company never submit list of all employee and tax return it is only required for small consultant .

Comment

Can you please provide your timeline .
            Got 221 g on : 14 dec
            Submitted documents: 19 dec
            Waiting....

Comment

221g : dec 13 2012 at Mumbai
              Doc submitted: jan 5 2013 at Ahmedabad
              Waiting
              Let us know if your status changes

Originally posted by nk548 View Post
              Can you please provide your timeline .
              Got 221 g on : 14 dec
              Submitted documents: 19 dec
              Waiting....
              Track 221g / administrative processing cases at one place -- Register at http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/221g-tracker

Comment

I got email from US consulate to submit my passport on 14th Jan.I will update you guys as soon as I got passport.I didn't see my CEAC number on PDF yet little curious why they don't put my number on that list yet.Anyone have idea?

Comment

Lucky you!

I am still waiting. what time did you receive email ?
                  You received email and your number was not on pdf list correct ?

I am happy for you. Have a great trip.

I got email from US consulate to submit my passport on 14th Jan.I will update you guys as soon as I got passport.I didn't see my CEAC number on PDF yet little curious why they don't put my number on that list yet.Anyone have idea?

Comment

Congrats... In Mumbai consulate, the PDF file usually contains 221g yellow and pink slip cases...Blue slip case clearance is usually given through an email.

Comment

I also got 221g blue form from Mumbai us consulate on 14 th december. I have also asked to submit company's tax return and notarized list of all employee with start date, end date and wages.
                      My company has 10000 employee worldwide and 5 billion revenue yearly and I am direct employee . My company lawyer prepare one letter to include everything and said we can not provide list of all employee due to more employee and definitely they can't give us consulate tax return , we submitted annual report for last two years.
                      I believe big company never submit list of all employee and tax return it is only required for small consultant .
                      I am stuck in the same situation. I have already recieved 3 221g letters so far insisting on tax returns.
                      Each time, my company tried to convince the Consulate that being a publicly listed company, the form
                      10K and 10Q which are filed with the SEC are sufficient. But looks like the consulate is not happy with that.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X