Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help moving from EVC or EC

Please help me with below case.

I am currently working for 1 year under EVC model and the prime vendor has now approached me asking if I want to join their company , but I will continue working for the same client.

The prime vendor has not done H1Bs so far but he is in IT staffing and sub contracting business from 8 years running a profitable company. He is genuine.

My questions:
    1) Will there be any problem moving from my employer to prime vendor but continue to work for the same client? I will make sure my current employer does not know that I am joining the prime vendor but apart from that will USCIS have any question on this move?

2) How safe is it to join the prime vendor company since he doesnt have H1B experience? My plan is to start GC also with the prime vendor. He is going to file H1B for another 4 - 5 consultants also this year and looking to expand his business and have ~50 people by next year. He has many direct clients and willing to do corp-corp also if needed.

Appreciate your expert suggestions.

Can you please share your thoughts on this?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by l1h1gc84 View Post
    Please help me with below case.

I am currently working for 1 year under EVC model and the prime vendor has now approached me asking if I want to join their company , but I will continue working for the same client.

The prime vendor has not done H1Bs so far but he is in IT staffing and sub contracting business from 8 years running a profitable company. He is genuine.

My questions:
    1) Will there be any problem moving from my employer to prime vendor but continue to work for the same client? I will make sure my current employer does not know that I am joining the prime vendor but apart from that will USCIS have any question on this move?

2) How safe is it to join the prime vendor company since he doesnt have H1B experience? My plan is to start GC also with the prime vendor. He is going to file H1B for another 4 - 5 consultants also this year and looking to expand his business and have ~50 people by next year. He has many direct clients and willing to do corp-corp also if needed.

Appreciate your expert suggestions.
    Can you please share your thoughts on this?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X