need help for H4 visa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help for H4 visa.

My husband has a H1B visa and I going to for H4 dependent visa. However, there is a small clarification needed here. My husband's visa status has been changed recently from F1 to H1 from oct 2012. Previously, I did apply for F2 (F1 dependent) and got rejected twice, once in hyderabad (Feb 2012) and another time in kolkata (April 2012) visa consulates respectively.

I want to know what are my chances of getting Visa and what all preparations should I have to do before attending the interview for H4 visa..Please help me with this..

The below listed are the documents I already have,,Do i need to wait to attend the interview? Or can I go ahead with the processing in 2012 itself instead of being rejected twice? What else careful steps can be suggested in this regard?

1)Original passport-i have this
    2)HDFC MRV receipts-I have this
    3)Consulate interview letter-Will get this

4)Visa application form DS-160 form CEAC confirmation
    5)BEP letter-they already submitted to the consulate
    6)Photocopy of all pages of principal applicants passport-i have this
    7)copy or any sort of proof of H1 petition- Need clarification(Do i have to take original or Photo copy is good)

8)marriage certificate-i have this
    9)15 wedding photos-i have this
    10)marriage invitation card-i have this
    11)my leave/reliving letter-i have this

12)two coloured photographs-i have this

You have all the necessary documents. Either copy or original approval notice is fine, but better to have original if possible. Previous F2 denials will not affect H4 application, but they must be mentioned in the form.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
      You have all the necessary documents. Either copy or original approval notice is fine, but better to have original if possible. Previous F2 denials will not affect H4 application, but they must be mentioned in the form.

thanks....
      im really tensed to attend the interview...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X