Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help about H1B Visa 2012

Dear All,

I'm from Bangladesh. I applied for this visa from Calculus Group Bangladesh. But I really confused that are they really doing anything or not. They took lots of money (around BDT.3,50000/=) from me for the purpose of processing fee($580), dependent charge($1150), employer nomination fee($2350). They told me that employer nomination fee is $5350 so rest $3000 have to pay when my file will approve. But I can't understand the processes of H1B. They first give me a paper told LCA certificate to sign then I129 form to sign. Now I'm waiting for the next approval of I129 form. My employer is Navel Technologies Inc. in Misissaga. I signed the I129 form last April,12. But still don't get the approval or any receiving number. If I told them for the receiving number they told me that 1st employment contract letter will come then I129 will be approved. Everything is confusing. Would you plz tell me about the procedure or steps of H1B. I need your help very much.

Thanks & Regards,
    MRashid.

HI rashid bhai, have u been sucessful with h1b visa?

Comment

similar happened to me

Originally posted by mrashid View Post
      Dear All,

I'm from Bangladesh. I applied for this visa from Calculus Group Bangladesh. But I really confused that are they really doing anything or not. They took lots of money (around BDT.3,50000/=) from me for the purpose of processing fee($580), dependent charge($1150), employer nomination fee($2350). They told me that employer nomination fee is $5350 so rest $3000 have to pay when my file will approve. But I can't understand the processes of H1B. They first give me a paper told LCA certificate to sign then I129 form to sign. Now I'm waiting for the next approval of I129 form. My employer is Navel Technologies Inc. in Misissaga. I signed the I129 form last April,12. But still don't get the approval or any receiving number. If I told them for the receiving number they told me that 1st employment contract letter will come then I129 will be approved. Everything is confusing. Would you plz tell me about the procedure or steps of H1B. I need your help very much.

Thanks & Regards,
      MRashid.
      Hi,

Similar happened to me. At last they were supposed to get back 1 lack taka out of 3.5 lack on this 18th dec 2013 but I found those not responding for couple of days. all mobile off and no email reply. . can you tell what happened to you at last ?

BR// Tasiqul

Comment

Same happened here.

Hi guys,

I have the same situation with Calculus Group. He is a fraud. I am going to recover all my money from him. If you want to recover your loss, contact me: murad073 at gmail dot com. A combined force is always better than alone.

Comment

Originally posted by moshiur073 View Post
          Hi guys,

I have the same situation with Calculus Group. He is a fraud. I am going to recover all my money from him. If you want to recover your loss, contact me: murad073 at gmail dot com. A combined force is always better than alone.
          Hi,

sorry I was away from this forum and didn't notified for the reply. Yes, sure I am fully agree with you. He has not right to destroy one's career life and money. Let me know, I am with you to recover my money as well.

BR//
          Tasiqul

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X