Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How easy is it to apply for a H4 Extension?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How easy is it to apply for a H4 Extension?

Hi,

Been using this site pretty much for all our visa, travel related needs. Needless to say that the people behind this site have done a phenomenal job.

I'd like to know if I can apply an extension for H4 visa (for my wife) myself or should I go thru' the law firm that processed my H1? I've looked up online and found that I've got to submit a few documents along with the extension fee, which doesn't seem to be too hard. I'm not sure if it's a bad idea to apply for an extension ourselves.

The law firm is charging $900 for the extension. This H4 visa has about 6 months of validity left, if that makes a difference. I'd really appreciate any comments on this.

Many thanks in advance.
    Last edited by frank5; 10-13-2012, 12:26 AM.

You can always do it yourself.

Whether to go through a lawyer or not is your individual decision, depending upon how comfortable you are doing it yourself.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
      You can always do it yourself.

Whether to go through a lawyer or not is your individual decision, depending upon how comfortable you are doing it yourself.
      Thanks for your prompt response.. Much appreciated.

If possible, could you point me to some weblinks that you think could be useful in my case? I'm pretty sure you know the ones that are more accurate.

Thanks again..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X