Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November Visa Appointments - Hyderabad

Hello all,

I am travelling to India in November and have to get my visa stamped for H1-B in Hyderabad consulate. I have been trying to make an appointment at http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/ for the past 2-3 weeks, however, the appointments have never opened up in November at Hyderabad Consulate. When I checked for appointments today, I see that the appointments opened up for December but the almost the entire month of November (except 1st and 2nd) is unavailable.

Just curious to know if anyone here made an appointment in November @ Hyderabad consulate?
    Also, how well in advance can I make an appointment? (looked like it was only 2-3 weeks, but it seems to be 2 months in advance?)

Any help would be appreciated as I have to reschedule my trip in case all the appointments are booked in the month of November.

Thanks,
    chandra

No dates in November - Chennai

HI, I have also been looking for interview dates in November in Chennai but could not find any.

I saw dates open from October 10-26th and then suddenly from October 11th dates opened from in December. The only dates shown in November were 2,3, and 30th.

The same was the case in all consulates (Chennai, HYderabad, Kolkata, MUmbai). Are NOvember dates not open yet? ANyone know?

Comment

my hubby has (nov. 18 & 19) and I have oct 30 and Nov 2. both are in Mumbai

Comment

No dates in November - Chennai

Originally posted by propoo View Post
        my hubby has (nov. 18 & 19) and I have oct 30 and Nov 2. both are in Mumbai
        When did you book the dates? Did you book today?
        I just saw Nov 23rd open up - in almost all consulates.

Anyone see other dates in NOvember?

Comment

November 14th HYD Consulate

I have reserved my appointments for interview on November 14th and for OFC on November 9th at HYD Consulate. it was October 12th when I reserved these dates.

Comment

Nov 2012 Visa Dates - Hyd

Hello,

I am also looking for 2012 Nov dates at Hyd. I dont see any dates other than Nov 1st and 2nd. But dates in december are open. When I called help desk they are saying that November dates may be filled? I am wondering how come November dates are filled up in each and every consulate. Can someone please let me know? I am looking for dates between Nov 5th to Nov 9th. Thank you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X