Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US visa interview - no dates in November - Chennai

Hello All,

I cannot find interview dates in Chennai during November 2012.

I have been waiting after paying the fee and checking for the past two weeks. I saw dates open from October 10-26th until October 9th. Then suddenly from October 11th dates opened in December. The only interview dates shown in November are for 2,3, and 30th, and those are also getting greyed out soon.

The same is the case in all consulates (Chennai, HYderabad, Kolkata, MUmbai). Are November dates not open yet? Anyone have more information?

Same bus

Hi I am running into the same situation. THis is ridiculous that they have dates open for December and not for November. I am following the website from Set 15 and the dates for Nov never shown up. The only dates available are Nov 1 and 2. If you find any update from the immi. dep please post it here.
    Thanks

Comment

Same thing is in Delhi November dates are not showing up

I am trying to get the dates also from last one week for Delhi in November but the dates are not showing up I have already booked the tickets Not sure what will happen...Please if anyone have any updates or information do post on the forum or email us.

Originally posted by jghelot View Post
      Hi I am running into the same situation. THis is ridiculous that they have dates open for December and not for November. I am following the website from Set 15 and the dates for Nov never shown up. The only dates available are Nov 1 and 2. If you find any update from the immi. dep please post it here.
      Thanks

Comment

No dates in November - Chennai

Nov 23rd is now available!

Comment

US visa interview - no dates in November - Chennai

The new process needs to evolve a lot! It is definitely inconvenient to spend two days for the biometric and consulate interview.

Anyhow, I've not been able to get interview dates for Nov-Dec 2012 in Delhi consulate. I tried 2-3 days back. I have return flight scheduled to be back in US on 24 dec. any date two week before 24 dec would be a keeper.

Can anyone please share their experience or have seen dates available for Delhi embassy recently.

As an alternate I've ended up scheduling in a different consulate Hyderabad for 21 dec which is way to late to get the
          passport/visa in time before the flight departure date.

Any help is appreciated here

Thanks!

Comment

Looking for appointment on 6th ir 7th Dec in Delhi

Hi,

I am looking for interview appointment on 6th or 7th Dec in Delhi. Please let me know if anyone see these dates available. I heard that normally the appointment dates open only 3 weeks in advance. Is it true?

Thanks
            GV

Comment

I am in the same boat. I have my travel scheduled between Nov 25 and Dec 25. I initially saw an appointment available on Dec 27th and booked it. But when I tried to reschedule it, I lost the Dec 27th appointment and got an appointment on Dec 31st. I just talked to their call center and they told me that there is a limit on the number of times I can cancel and reschedule. They don't have a mechanism to check the availability without canceling the appointment which is very painful. If you see an appointment available between Nov 25-Dec 20, please let me know.

Originally posted by rbvisa View Post
              The new process needs to evolve a lot! It is definitely inconvenient to spend two days for the biometric and consulate interview.

Anyhow, I've not been able to get interview dates for Nov-Dec 2012 in Delhi consulate. I tried 2-3 days back. I have return flight scheduled to be back in US on 24 dec. any date two week before 24 dec would be a keeper.

Can anyone please share their experience or have seen dates available for Delhi embassy recently.

As an alternate I've ended up scheduling in a different consulate Hyderabad for 21 dec which is way to late to get the
              passport/visa in time before the flight departure date.

Any help is appreciated here

Thanks!

Comment

Nov 21 just opened up for English in New Delhi Embassy

Hi

I just booked a H1-B Visa appointment in English at New Delhi Embassy on 21 Nov. It just opened up with one time slot so may not last long.

Good Luck
                Ashy

Comment

The appointment for New Delhi consulate is opened from mid Nov-2012 to Dec-2012

There are many slots available. I just got mine for Nov-2012 last week.

All the best!

Comment

H1B Visa dates in December 1st week

Hi everyone,

I am coming to India for a very short trip and am looking for a visa date in December 1st week. It is really critical that I do get the appointment in this week. I hope the December dates are not filled as I cannot see any open slots right now. If anyone sees any open slots in December for Chennai please could you all update it here. Really appreciate it.
                    Also, has anyone filled the DS-160 with one city and taken the interview appointment at a different city? I am guessing the visa fee that we pay does not matter to any city. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you.

Comment

Chennai/Hyderabad dates are also open both in November/December...
                      Please hurry up guys...

Comment

chennai dates - last two weeks of nov

I dont see any available interview dates between Nov 18 and Nov 31st. If anyone sees any slots become available on these dates, could you please post it here? If I change my interview post from Chennai to any other location, should I fill in a new DS160 or can I go back and change the existing one? Thanks for any help, I appreciate it.

Comment

chennai available dates

Nov 2,6,7,8,9,14,15,16
                          Dec 21,24,27,28,31

Comment

Did the Nov dates recently open or have they been open for while?

Comment

dates in delhi

Available dates in New Delhi

Nov 1,2,5,6,7,8,9,14,15,16,19,20,21,26,27,29
                              Dec 3,5,6,7,10,11,12,13,14,17,20,27,28

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X