No dates available for Nov 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No dates available for Nov 2012

HI I am trying to schedule my appointment for visa stamping (H1-B) between 14 November to 30November but the immigration website is showing dates for Oct and December month only. I am checking the website regulary from last 2 months and the dates for the NOvember were never shown. I have my tickes and everything booked. I am curious if anyone else is having the same issue and if so then is this normal?
    Thanks for your time.

My friend was able to somehow get a date for November but when another friend checked few hours later he wasn't able to get anything for november.
    Both have been checking the site for dates and it never opened up for nov. suddenly this Friday it opened up and looks like nov was in high demand. Maybe with thanksgiving and Diwali there is so many holidays that only a handful of days r free.

Comment

Same Situation

I don't know if I should wait or reschedule my travel tickets. Unfortunately VFS people are not able to provide any information regarding this.

Originally posted by jghelot View Post
      HI I am trying to schedule my appointment for visa stamping (H1-B) between 14 November to 30November but the immigration website is showing dates for Oct and December month only. I am checking the website regulary from last 2 months and the dates for the NOvember were never shown. I have my tickes and everything booked. I am curious if anyone else is having the same issue and if so then is this normal?
      Thanks for your time.

Comment

Same Situation

Hi All,

I am also facing the same issue. Any advice if I should wait or should I reschedule my plans ?

Comment

Holiday List

Here are the list of Holiday in Nov and only 3-4 days are non working -https://www.immihelp.com/us-consulate-general-mumbai-india/
          So rest of November should and could become available. I'm also facing the same problem and am really scared since I cannot even reschedule my travel plans because I'm travelling to India for my wedding. Not sure what else can I do!

Originally posted by ani_v2000 View Post
          My friend was able to somehow get a date for November but when another friend checked few hours later he wasn't able to get anything for november.
          Both have been checking the site for dates and it never opened up for nov. suddenly this Friday it opened up and looks like nov was in high demand. Maybe with thanksgiving and Diwali there is so many holidays that only a handful of days r free.

Comment

Yes!

Hi, Yes I am in the exact same boat. And I cannot even reshcedule my travel plans since I'm going to India for my own wedding. My mother called up the mumbai consulate and they said that they can see the same dates that we get to see and that its upto the consular general to open up the dates. Their advice was that The only thing we can do is keep checking, and that dates not showing up right now does not necessarily mean that they are full.

Originally posted by jghelot View Post
            Thanks for your time.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X