Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone was able to get interview dates between Nov 23rd and Dec 5th?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone was able to get interview dates between Nov 23rd and Dec 5th?

Please respond if anyone was able to book appointments between Nov 23rd and Dec 5th at ANY consulate.... I have looked up all consulates and nothing is available in Nov!!
    Last edited by ssd8278; 10-16-2012, 04:31 PM.

Originally posted by ssd8278 View Post
    Please respond if anyone was able to book appointments between Nov 23rd and Dec 5th at ANY consulate.... I have looked up all consulates and nothing is available in Nov!!
    I saw 1st and 2nd November open for Hyd and Chennai consulates. I'm looking for Nov 5th - 9th dates. When I checked with customer care they advised me to keep checking regularly and this new website doesnt allow you to view the dates more than 10 times (view for each conulate is counted) It will lock you up for 1 day if you exceed 10 visits. I can post here once I see any dates available in Nov.

Comment

Originally posted by Nooney View Post
      I saw 1st and 2nd November open for Hyd and Chennai consulates. I'm looking for Nov 5th - 9th dates. When I checked with customer care they advised me to keep checking regularly and this new website doesnt allow you to view the dates more than 10 times (view for each conulate is counted) It will lock you up for 1 day if you exceed 10 visits. I can post here once I see any dates available in Nov.
      In the same boat!! What happens after the 1 day lockout? Do you get all 10 attempts back?

Comment

Anyone was able to get interview dates between Nov 23rd and Dec 5th?

Yes, next day around 7-8 am IST you will get all your 10 attempts back. I'm hoping today noon IST we should get next week of nov dates... (I'm Just guessing)

Comment

Yes, next day around 7-8 am IST you will get all your 10 attempts back. I'm hoping today noon IST we should get next week of nov dates... (I'm Just guessing)
          PLEASE HURRY!!

I just booked my appointment for 27th Nov in Mumbai. English was not available so I took Hindi. Anyone know if it is going to be a problem to select a Hindi appointment for H1-B?

Thanks,
          Lakshya

Comment

Nooney, any idea if dates opened up?

Comment

Originally posted by indian_guy0219 View Post
              not sure... can you check and let me know too?

Comment

not sure... can you check and let me know too?
                I checked this morning - nothing yet only Nov 1 and 2
                Last edited by indian_guy0219; 10-18-2012, 09:23 AM.

Comment

I think I just saw Chennai has 4-5 days around Nov 5th open. Please check out quickly if you are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek78 View Post
                    I think I just saw Chennai has 4-5 days around Nov 5th open. Please check out quickly if you are interested.
                    I just checked nothing open at Mumbai yet in November. Thanks for the info though..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X