Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B help !!

Hi,

I am in US on H1B from company A. My project got completed, so now will need to go back to india as company is india based. I have couple of questions,

1). Can I go for stamping on the same papers from the client I was working on? As, I have got extension approval for another two years from the current client. But now due to some reasons project is over. But I have got the extension starting from 01-Nov-2012 to 30-Sep-2014.

2). Is H1b transfer can be done from India? If yes, do I need to get new stamping from the new company?

Please advice.

Regards,

Originally posted by gurpreet7505 View Post
    Hi,

I am in US on H1B from company A. My project got completed, so now will need to go back to india as company is india based. I have couple of questions,

1). Can I go for stamping on the same papers from the client I was working on? As, I have got extension approval for another two years from the current client. But now due to some reasons project is over. But I have got the extension starting from 01-Nov-2012 to 30-Sep-2014.

2). Is H1b transfer can be done from India? If yes, do I need to get new stamping from the new company?

Please advice.

Regards,
    Till when is your H1 stamp in passport valid? Its fraudulent to mislead USCIS in believing that you have a valid US job with a client when actually you dont. What if they ask you for latest client letter? What if they put you in administrative processing and do a background check with the client whether the client actually has the work for you or not?

Personally I will suggest not to risk it.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X