Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are November H1B Appointments available in Chennai?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are November H1B Appointments available in Chennai?

Guys,
    Does anyone know if November H1B Appointments are available in Chennai? I have completed DS-160 and i have got the receipt number to schedule the appointment. All it shows right now is the 19th of December. Any information is appreciated.

-Gopi

I'm having the same issue. There are no dates in November but I see a few available in December. Have these already been taken or they havent't opened yet?

Comment

I m having the same issue, looking for dates in November at Mumbai consulate. Any idea when the dates generally open or is it random?

Comment

Originally posted by indian_guy0219 View Post
        I m having the same issue, looking for dates in November at Mumbai consulate. Any idea when the dates generally open or is it random?
        seems like many of us are on same boat. We've been checking since last week or more and not been able to see any date (except 1st and 2nd) in Nov available so far. Some reported a day or two opened for a very brief period, but I tried to find that date within few minutes and couldnt see it.

Dont know what the process for making a date available, but seems old 15 days prior condition is gone, as I can see Dec dates are going away every day.

What I dont understand is how on earth all Nov dates are gone from every single US consulate in India, for all regional languages. How is that even possible. I've purchased my ticket and all, now just cant find a date between 12th and 27th Nov. Hopefully we all will be able to find dates in Nov soon. This is really unnerving.

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek78 View Post
          seems like many of us are on same boat. We've been checking since last week or more and not been able to see any date (except 1st and 2nd) in Nov available so far. Some reported a day or two opened for a very brief period, but I tried to find that date within few minutes and couldnt see it.

Dont know what the process for making a date available, but seems old 15 days prior condition is gone, as I can see Dec dates are going away every day.

What I dont understand is how on earth all Nov dates are gone from every single US consulate in India, for all regional languages. How is that even possible. I've purchased my ticket and all, now just cant find a date between 12th and 27th Nov. Hopefully we all will be able to find dates in Nov soon. This is really unnerving.

PLEASE HURRY!!

I just booked my appointment for 27th Nov in Mumbai. English was not available so I took Hindi. Anyone know if it is going to be a problem to select a Hindi appointment for H1-B?

Thanks,
          Lakshya

Comment

Originally posted by lakshya View Post
            PLEASE HURRY!!

I just booked my appointment for 27th Nov in Mumbai. English was not available so I took Hindi. Anyone know if it is going to be a problem to select a Hindi appointment for H1-B?

Thanks,
            Lakshya
            TRY RIGHT NOW. 1-2, 5-9 Nov available in Chennai.

Comment

Hi,

I had checked for the visa appointment dates at Chennai in September and saw only 29th of Nov open for appointments. So I booked my appointment for Nov 29th. However I had already booked my return to the US for the 2nd of Dec and am worried that I will not get my passport in time.
              It would be really helpful if any of you can answer the following questions.
              1. I was told that new dates have opened up in Chennai for the month of November. Can anyone please let me know if there are any dates available between Nov 19th and Nov 28th. I cannot check the dates as I will have to cancel my existing appointment for that and I do not want to risk it.
              2. Can we pick up the passport at the consulate/OFC on the same day or next day? Does anyone know what the processing times have been to pick up at passport at Chennai itself. ( 29th is a Thursday and I am really hoping I can pick up my passport on 30th, the Friday so that I dont have to postpone my travel)

Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X