H1B Stamping No Nov-2012 Date in Kolkata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Stamping No Nov-2012 Date in Kolkata

I've been trying to schedule my stamping appointments in Kolkata consulate since 12th Oct, but haven't been able to see any date in Nov other than 1st and 2nd. Now the only date available in 17th Dec. I havent even found any date between 12th to 27th Nov in any other consulate in India.

Has anyone ever seen a date in Nov so far and been able to schedule?

Also can anyone please let me know if they find any date available between 12th Nov to 27th Nov?
    I'll really appreciate it. I have already booked my flight tickets and got my vacation approved. I'm going there for my sister's marriage, so rescheduling vacation in Dec end also wont make sense.

Any information or help on this regard will be really appreciated.

Similar situation

I am in a similar situation looking for dates at the Mumbai consulate. Would appreciate any inputs on this.

Thank you!!

Comment

similar situation

I am an exact same situation. I am trying to book a date between Nov 22 and Dec 2. Nothing is available now in any of the consulates. However, someone reported in some other forum that he was able to book a Nov 14 appointment. I am worried now that Nov may be booked completely. My travel plans are made already. Do you guys have any other update on this? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by agnibha_d View Post
        I am an exact same situation. I am trying to book a date between Nov 22 and Dec 2. Nothing is available now in any of the consulates. However, someone reported in some other forum that he was able to book a Nov 14 appointment. I am worried now that Nov may be booked completely. My travel plans are made already. Do you guys have any other update on this? Thanks in advance.

I just booked my appointment for 27th Nov in Mumbai. English was not available so I took Hindi. Anyone know if it is going to be a problem to select a Hindi appointment for H1-B?

Thanks,
        Lakshya

Comment

Originally posted by lakshya View Post
          I just booked my appointment for 27th Nov in Mumbai. English was not available so I took Hindi. Anyone know if it is going to be a problem to select a Hindi appointment for H1-B?

Thanks,
          Lakshya
          Just tried with Bengali and Hindi...none of them had any date available in Kolkata. Only for English showed some date in Oct and late Dec.

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek78 View Post
            Just tried with Bengali and Hindi...none of them had any date available in Kolkata. Only for English showed some date in Oct and late Dec.
            If you are under a time constraint, I'd recommend going to some other consulate if you are getting the appointment for your desired date. My first choice was New Delhi but I'm going to Mumbai instead.

Comment

If you are under a time constraint, I'd recommend going to some other consulate if you are getting the appointment for your desired date. My first choice was New Delhi but I'm going to Mumbai instead.
              Are you getting an option for delivery instead of pick-up for other consulates? My only concern is if I choose other consulate and I HAVE TO pick up, then one week I have to stay there. So that's like 1/3 of my vacation time.

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek78 View Post
                Are you getting an option for delivery instead of pick-up for other consulates? My only concern is if I choose other consulate and I HAVE TO pick up, then one week I have to stay there. So that's like 1/3 of my vacation time.
                I got the option for pickup but the place I selected was my home town Jaipur. So, they will ship to Jaipur blue dart office and I have to pickup from there.

Comment

I got the option for pickup but the place I selected was my home town Jaipur. So, they will ship to Jaipur blue dart office and I have to pickup from there.
                  Ahh, okay. Any idea how long that takes for them to ship to that address? Asking coz my flight ticket back is end of Nov. So I can select a date accordingly in other consulate then.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X