Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer within a month

Hi Experts,

I came to US on 2010 with L1B visa from an Indian Company A. In 2012, Company B processed my H1B which gets approved on 1st October, 2012. Due to status change I left the Company A on 5th October, 2012 and I am going to join Company B on 22nd October, 2012.

In this mean time I got a offer from Company C who wants to transfer my H1B. Now the question is about my Pay Slip. I have all the pay slips from Company A since 2010 to 15h October, 2012. I will get my first Pay slip from Company B on 26th November 2012.

So my question is it possible that Company C can submit H1B transfer before 26th November, 2012 without any pay slip from Company B. If not then how many pay slips will be required from Company B to submit my H1B transfer by Company C. I will get second pay slip from Company B on 20th December 2012.

Thanks,
    Abhijit

Hi,
    Please let me know this. This is really bit urgent.

Comment

You are out of status from Oct 1 to Oct 22. So any H1 petition cannot be approved with extension of status. Payslips is one way to prove that you are maintaining status and since you are not maintaining H1 status, there is no question of whether any other proof will work.
      This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X