Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visa processing time and passport pickup in Kolkata.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa processing time and passport pickup in Kolkata.

Does anybody know how long it takes for the consulate to get the passport ready for pickup after the interview? I have my interview on Dec 7 at the Kolkata consulate. When will I be able to pick up my passport at the OFC? I will have to extend my stay and postpone my air tickets accordingly. Any tip/advice will be highly appreciated.

Originally posted by agnibha_d View Post
    Does anybody know how long it takes for the consulate to get the passport ready for pickup after the interview? I have my interview on Dec 7 at the Kolkata consulate. When will I be able to pick up my passport at the OFC? I will have to extend my stay and postpone my air tickets accordingly. Any tip/advice will be highly appreciated.
    Dont remember where I heard or read, but pick-up takes around 6 days. But you should be able to tell them to deliver at your home address (that's what the call center guy from ustraveldoc told me). That should take around 3 days. But I think he told me we need to pay extra for that. Not sure the guy was full of it, or that's the new process.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X