Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE on fresh H1B application april 2012

Hi,

I applied for a fresh H1B in April 2012 and got an RFE on it. They have asked some information like
    1. Detailed Project Note and Job Duties with a %age of time for each. Pls be technical and list all technologies also
    2. List of all your Soft Eng / Testers and all their salary slips as evidece of employment
    3. Letter of increment [2012 Appraisal]
    4. Q3 Project Report
    5. Org Chart
    6. Short Note on the Clients Tax Engagement- how many years, how much revenue, how many ongoing projects...
    7. Exp letter

I am not sure about Point 6, how to obtain this info..What are my chances of getting approval? As my employer had filed the application on my behalf, I am not sure what went wrong here.

For the point 6, It should be on your employers's head to deal with. usually It should be 5 years contract and they must have attached it while they apply for you

I also applied on April 2012 and got RFE few days before. But not sure what documents they are expecting since I didnt receive that information yet. btw, Can you tell me is you education background is post graduate?

Originally posted by chetashri.mira View Post
    Hi,

I applied for a fresh H1B in April 2012 and got an RFE on it. They have asked some information like
    1. Detailed Project Note and Job Duties with a %age of time for each. Pls be technical and list all technologies also
    2. List of all your Soft Eng / Testers and all their salary slips as evidece of employment
    3. Letter of increment [2012 Appraisal]
    4. Q3 Project Report
    5. Org Chart
    6. Short Note on the Clients Tax Engagement- how many years, how much revenue, how many ongoing projects...
    7. Exp letter

I am not sure about Point 6, how to obtain this info..What are my chances of getting approval? As my employer had filed the application on my behalf, I am not sure what went wrong here.

Comment

No. I have done Bachelor of Engineering and got 51/2 yrs of exp in IT.
      I know my employer should provide these documents, but it looks like the visa dept have no idea and they are asking me to obtain these. I am confused now..what are my chances of approval if this info is not provided?

Originally posted by shankar1023 View Post
      For the point 6, It should be on your employers's head to deal with. usually It should be 5 years contract and they must have attached it while they apply for you

I also applied on April 2012 and got RFE few days before. But not sure what documents they are expecting since I didnt receive that information yet. btw, Can you tell me is you education background is post graduate?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X