Please Help - RFE H1B Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help - RFE H1B Transfer

I work for company A on H1B. Company B filed for my H1B transfer through premium processing and I got an RFE. Not sure what it is for as company is not sharing it with me and they are saying they will take care of it and its no big deal. They are pressurizing me to join ASAP and if I dont join I will lose the position.

1. Is it safe to join a company when the H1B transfer is in RFE as the company is very confident?
    2. What are chances for H1B transfer denial?
    3. If my H1B with company B is denied and I have not left company A then I can still work with A. However, I have to go to india in some time. Due to my H1B denial with company B , will I face any issues when I go to India for stamping if I still work for company A?
    4. Will my H1B denial with company B have any impact on the current H1 extension with company A ?
    5. How long does it take for USCIS to provide decision once RFE documents are received (in premium processing)
    6. In what cases do they provide approval without I94 ? Can they do that for H1 transfer? In that case do I need to go immediately to India for stamping?

1. Is it safe to join a company when the H1B transfer is in RFE as the company is very confident?
    No. Which company is not confident ?
    2. What are chances for H1B transfer denial?
    Depends on how and when the company responded to RFE. Denial is a possibility.
    3. If my H1B with company B is denied and I have not left company A then I can still work with A. However, I have to go to india in some time. Due to my H1B denial with company B , will I face any issues when I go to India for stamping if I still work for company A?
    Yes. No.
    4. Will my H1B denial with company B have any impact on the current H1 extension with company A ?
    No
    This is my opinion. Not a legal advice

Comment

Please Help - RFE H1B Transfer

Q1:
      After h1b transfer company taken offer back so
      If let say somebody don't join next company after h1b transfer and h4 extension then any problem he has to face in future if continue to work for current company .....

problem like port entry exit future stamping or any issue...

Is he is on valid statua ?

Sona

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X