H1b transfer while H1b extension in process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b transfer while H1b extension in process

Kindly help as we have to decide on the new offer soon.Below is the case!.

1. I am working on H1B for company A and my visa and I94 will expire on 28 Nov 2012. Company A filed extension in regular processing and currently in "initial review"
    2. I got offer from Company B and they are ready to file h1b transfer and extension in premium processing.
    3. But Company B is asking me to join as soon as i get the receipt number (as soon as they file transfer and extension)

My concern:

If my H1b transfer filed by Company B gets RFE and the transfer approval process gets delayed and goes beyond 28 Nov 2012,

1. Do i need to go out of country for stamping?
    2. Possible that Company A might revoke my H1b extension as soon as i leave company. Is it legal to stay beyond 28 Nov 2012 based on H1b transfer filed by Company B?

Kindly help.

1. No.
    2. Yes.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
      1. No.
      2. Yes.
      Thank you for your quick response..

While browsing through forums i was nervous about people saying that " if my extension is revoked/RFE/Denied which causes the bridge process fail and i will be out of status. Please help. What happens if my transfer process goes beyond 28 nov(visa and i94 expiry)? Do i get new petition on Company B name with I94? Thanks for your time.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X