Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Stamping in SIngapore

Hi Guru's,

I just want to check if any one has attended the interview in singapore and its approved or you have gone back to home country for stamping again?

Please let me know because i am planning to attend interview sooner in current month. But not able to decide if i can attend in singapore or have to go back to mumbai because my I797 says i should attend in MUMBAI since its my home country but i am living in singapore and working on EP Pass..

One more thing is that i have seen on forums which says you atleast have to be in SIngapore fr 6 Months if you want to attend US Visa in Singapore is that correct?

As per my Understanding Since i am currently living and working in Singapore and due to time constraints and cost of travel etc i should attend interview in singapore only. Will that be a good reason to attend interview in singapore?

I am working in Singapore for Past 3 Months.

Your advice will be really helpful and much appreciated.

Thanks

Can some one help me on this and please share the knowledge!!!

Comment

its quite confusing ofcourse

Hey , I was in a similar situation before and consulted Singapore us embassy . They said it is advisable to get the stamping in home country .but technically you can go for stamping at Singapore embassy . You can consult embassy or any lawyer to obtain a precise solution

Comment

Originally posted by ganuser View Post
        Hey , I was in a similar situation before and consulted Singapore us embassy . They said it is advisable to get the stamping in home country .but technically you can go for stamping at Singapore embassy . You can consult embassy or any lawyer to obtain a precise solution
        Hey Thanks for response Is it recently that you went for H1 Stamping? I have also contacted To Singapore US Consulate and they advised me same thing.... So finally where did you go for stamping then? and what was the end result!!!!

Thanks in advance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X