Paid visa fees by IMPS and says invalid MVR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid visa fees by IMPS and says invalid MVR

I have paid 4 days back my fee via IMPS and when I enter my 12 digit MVR number it says invalid number..
    I escalated the problem and they said as the site is new it is having some problems..it will take 24 hours to fix. After 24 hrs I still receive the same message.. I called them again and they said the system issue will take time and they can't do anything abt it.. They were saying the US Counslate will take their own time to unlock the reciept ., due to this I am not able to book an appointment.. Please advice if any one facing the same issue..

We did over the counter payment for my husbands appointment and it worked and he scheduled an appointment ..

Why are we being penalized for their system issues???? And they are taking their own time to resolve.., the new system is pathetic ...

Its unfortunate. Generally when you pay the fee online, a receipt will be generated and will be activated, once the money is credited the Consulates Account. You can try sending a email to the respective consulate stating the same. They can expedite the unlocking. If its urgent for you then you can try paying again. Good Luck and be patient.
    mvr

Comment

My number was acti vated after 4 days, when it gets activated you dont have to type the number, it auto populates by itself when you are in that page.
      Yes new system is stupid....i guess it would take its own toll of frustration before it gets any better. good luck

Comment

Thank you for the response.. I waited for 6 days and they did not unlock my reciept number ... The customer care asked me to send the proof of payment as mail .. After sending them they did not take any action ...I did follow up calls for 6 days nd no use..
        Unable to take appointment I paid the second time over the counter and the second payment worked..nd the customer care cleverly closed my first case of payment..

It's unfortunate that I had to pay twice ..

They have clearly mentioned it just takes 3 hours..its high time they update it.... I agree the new system and customer care is very frustrating

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X