Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B visa waiting since 13months

Hi,

I am waiting since 13months(india hyd), but didnt get any response from them.. ?

Am keep on contacting then at least 3 times in a Month but no luck, some people saying we should not contact 3-4 times in a month is this true ?
    i think i mailed lottttt of times this entire year, is this the issue ? Is this the issue ?

Any ways i don't want to contact from now as i have no hope on that.

If that is the case, am going to attend one more h1b interview in the next year(singapore), will this effects that ?

please advice.
    Last edited by jaswanthus; 11-08-2012, 11:36 PM.

That's not true.

YOu should wait for the response.
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

I had to wait for 12 months before they issued me a Visa. There is no harm in contacting them. But limit it to once or twice a month if you have to.

I was told that that until the "Admin Processing" is complete, they will not issue you any VISA to the US (Not even Tourist). So, I am not sure whether they will grant you a new H1B. Please check with experts on this.

Comment

Thanks for your reply..!

This is what was my last mail, in little angry on them

Please don't play with my life, am 26 years old, like your son/brother, i really respect your decision of running Admin processing on my case, but this 14th month still i didnt get any reply from you , is this proper thing from officers like you, please understand.

- Neither my Employer nor Me didn't get any Call/Mail from you
        - If i call VFS they are saying that my case is closed, and CEA team only can take the final decision
        - Even if i check my passport status online, its saying In-Valid passport number(According to your new website)
        - If i sent mail to CEA team(you), you always sending the same reply like auto-reply, that my case is going to undergo admin processing
        - Even my company lawyer sent mail to president, through FB and mail to White House ( Of course he may/may not check )

Sir, i agree as US is top country i have desire to work in US markets for at-most 2 years for knowing the work environment and all, if you tell some thing i can take further decision, i have good offers in Singapore/Malaysia too
        Please tell some thing....................!

Is this ok...? am little worrying.

Originally posted by Visa.Seeker View Post
        I had to wait for 12 months before they issued me a Visa. There is no harm in contacting them. But limit it to once or twice a month if you have to.

I was told that that until the "Admin Processing" is complete, they will not issue you any VISA to the US (Not even Tourist). So, I am not sure whether they will grant you a new H1B. Please check with experts on this.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X