Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa still in Pending status from last 13 months

Hi :

My name is Upender attended H1B visa interview on 21-Oct-2011 at Hyderabad US consulate. After the completion of interview the Visa Officer told that "the Visa was approved and will receive the passport in 7 working days", and did not issue any slip. After 7 working days I called and e-mailed to the U.S Consulate, after 1 month on (15-Nov-2011) I received a call from consulate asking for additional documents, I provided the same on the next day (16-Nov-2011).

Later, on 16-Dec-2011 I received an email & SMS saying "You can collect the passport at VFS office, Hyd". I reached the VFS office collected and opened my passport, there was no visa stamped on the passport, and I submitted the original I797 document even I did not receive the same.

Again I contacted the U.S consulate and explained the scenario then the consulate official provided me the case no. Case # xxxxxxxx-xxx-x.

From past 12-13 months just following-up with emails/calls. Recently saying that ""We would like to inform you that your case regarding this issue has already been escalated.""

Please advice me.

Thank you,
    Upender

Same reply

Originally posted by upender View Post
    Hi :

My name is Upender attended H1B visa interview on 21-Oct-2011 at Hyderabad US consulate. After the completion of interview the Visa Officer told that "the Visa was approved and will receive the passport in 7 working days", and did not issue any slip. After 7 working days I called and e-mailed to the U.S Consulate, after 1 month on (15-Nov-2011) I received a call from consulate asking for additional documents, I provided the same on the next day (16-Nov-2011).

Later, on 16-Dec-2011 I received an email & SMS saying "You can collect the passport at VFS office, Hyd". I reached the VFS office collected and opened my passport, there was no visa stamped on the passport, and I submitted the original I797 document even I did not receive the same.

Again I contacted the U.S consulate and explained the scenario then the consulate official provided me the case no. Case # xxxxxxxx-xxx-x.

From past 12-13 months just following-up with emails/calls. Recently saying that ""We would like to inform you that your case regarding this issue has already been escalated.""

Please advice me.

Thank you,
    Upender
    Hi Upender,
    Same case here with me. My case is pending since last 17 months. My Passport is there with consulate. Recently I received this msg when I followed up " the case has already been escalated and is still in the process of being reviewed". Very first time I m getting this type of msg. Please update if u receive ur VISA.

Comment

Originally posted by visah1 View Post
      Originally posted by upender View Post
      Hi :

Please advice me.

Thank you,
      Upender
      Hi Upender,
      Same case here with me. My case is pending since last 17 months. My Passport is there with consulate. Recently I received this msg when I followed up " the case has already been escalated and is still in the process of being reviewed". Very first time I m getting this type of msg. Please update if u receive ur VISA.
      Hey there...
      I have been waiting from 13 months..! I attended my interview for H1b visa in New Delhi consulate. My passport is also with them. They keep saying its under administrative process...!!!
      Where did you attend your interview??

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X