Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent help!! H1B Transfer but pay stub amount lower than LCA Amount

Hi guys,
    I am in USA ona H1b visa. My employer is paying me regularly but is paying me less than the LCA amount. I know I can file complain but I thats not the concern here. I recently got a really good job offer and want to apply for my H1b transfer. I wanted to ask does USCIS look at the pay stub amounts when they transfer H1B visa? Can some one tell me what are my chances of getting a denial? Has some one got their H1b transferred successfully with less pay stub amount?
    Please advice. I am in urgent need of help!!

Is the gross (before taxes and deductions) amount less than LCA? If so, yes, you should complain.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
      Is the gross (before taxes and deductions) amount less than LCA? If so, yes, you should complain.
      i wont want to complain. The owner could have fired me. but kept me hired at a reduced pay. I just want to know how carefully does uscis looks at the amount on the pay stub.

Comment

One cannot predict that. They have their own scrutiny.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

This will not be a problem..........Recently i got my h1b transferred though i had same issue...........Only while dng h1b extn with the same employer low pay will lead to denial..

Comment

hi, can you tell me what happened to your petition eventually.
            I am in the same position and feeling worried. My pay stubs have less than the amount on LCA and also variable because of the commission structure.
            Would love to know how your case panned out.

Comment

Originally posted by hdvoice View Post
              hi, can you tell me what happened to your petition eventually.
              I am in the same position and feeling worried. My pay stubs have less than the amount on LCA and also variable because of the commission structure.
              Would love to know how your case panned out.

Guys,

Please let us know the outcome of your transfer applications.I am in the same situation ..submitted 2 paystubs but one is less than the LCA amount.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X