Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visa stamping appointment for H1B in Chennai for Jan 2013 - Is it open?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa stamping appointment for H1B in Chennai for Jan 2013 - Is it open?

I am visiting india for a short trip and want to get a stamping date for Jan 4th or Jan 7th of 2013 in Chennai. Are the slots open? is there a way to check the available dates for stamping interview?

I was reading other threads and came to know that all dates are filled for Dec 2012. Now am scared I might not get a date for visa stamping during Jan 1st week. Please help. Any information will be helpful.

Dates in Dec- Jan

Dec 1-7th are open in chennai - Jan will open later on. Usually opens 3 weeks before only. Confusion was for Dec only as dates in Dec opened unexpectedly in late Oct itself.

Comment

thank you for the information

Thanks Jaikumar for the info that's a relief to know

Comment

Right now, dec 3-7 are the only available dates that are shown for Chennai

Comment

Dates in Dec - Jan

Dates now open for Dec 1 to 14 and also many dates in Jan open in Chennai.

Comment

Jaikumar,

Is there a way to check the available dates with out a receipt? Am looking for 4th or 7th of Jan

Comment

Jai, I am also looking for jan 1st week at chennai, but i am not seeing any dates before 22nd jan'2013, also i am not sure whether dates are filled or not opened yet.
              please any one let us know jan'2013 first two weeks filled or not at chennai?

Comment

Hi All and hello padmassr - I've the exact same issue. I'm traveling to India in Jan and there are no dates available before 22nd. Did they ever open up? Or the dates have all been booked out completely?

Comment

Visa stamping dates for chennai

Can anyone say the avaialble dates for interview in Chennai for December 2012? Thanks a lot.

Comment

The available dates in December 2012 as of 10 minutes ago are 7, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21

Comment

A lot has changed in visa procedure.
                      Could someone please let me know the following:

As per the latest process (after Sep 2012)
                      a. How long does the fee receipt stay active?
                      b. How do we know the earliest available date for OFC (chennai)?
                      b. How do we know the earliest available date for visa interview (chennai)?

If you could send me the links, that would really help.

Comment

No dates in the first 2 weeks of Jan 2013

No dates in the first 2 weeks of Jan 2013..Only dates are 28th, 29th and 31 Jan. These will not work for me. Really worried.
                        But there are dates in the 17th - 21st Dec and even 7th Dec. This leads me to believe that dates for the first week will really open in 2 weeks prior..would this be a correct assumption..

Comment

Originally posted by dineshch1985 View Post
                          The available dates in December 2012 as of 10 minutes ago are 7, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
                          Thanks dineshch1985! Helps a lot!

Comment

Chennai - December last week just opened up

Available dates - 13, 18, 19, 20, 21, 24, 26, 27

Comment

Jan 2013 1st/2nd week dates chennai consulate

Hi guys,
                              Please let me know if you see jan 1st week and 2nd week open up for chennai consulate .

I would really appreciate your help. thank you in advance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X