Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent - Query on H1 Transfer

Hi All

Currently i am on L1 with a Company - X. I got H1 through a Contractor/consultancy- Y. I did not use my H1 yet. But there is a company B - which asks me for a FULL TIME Employee and they want me to JOIN B.

Is this allowed? Can the H1 be transferred without any Pay stubs from Consultancy - Y.

All i have is the last 3 months PAYSTUBS of Company - X.

Please help on this query and post your thoughts or experiences.

Help is much much appreciated.

Originally posted by Chithraputhiran View Post
    Hi All

Currently i am on L1 with a Company - X. I got H1 through a Contractor/consultancy- Y. I did not use my H1 yet. But there is a company B - which asks me for a FULL TIME Employee and they want me to JOIN B.

Is this allowed? Can the H1 be transferred without any Pay stubs from Consultancy - Y.

All i have is the last 3 months PAYSTUBS of Company - X.

Please help on this query and post your thoughts or experiences.

Help is much much appreciated.
    Was your L1 to H1 filed as COS or as Consular Procissing, if COS and was approved you would have got a new I-94 and you should be working only with H1 employer that is employer Y, if your are not working for Y then you are out of status and a transfer to B will not be possible.

If L1 to h1 was filed as Consular Processing, your H1 will come into affect only when you leave US, get H1 stamped and re enter US on H1.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X