Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g Issues in Singapore US Consulate

Hi,

I went for H1 and H4 stamping along with wife on 15th Nov 2012. After answering all the questions regarding the employer, the VO said that he needs employer w2 and employee list and gave me 221g Pink Slip... I have informed my employer so he immediately sent me the documents and i submitted the documents to US consulate on 19 Nov 2012. Vo told me that he will review our documents further and will get in touch with us in Next 24 Hours. Then I received belwo email from SIngapore US Consulate on 20th Nov 2012.

We are currently reviewing you case and will contact you as soon as we have made a decision. Please wait for additional information from us. We expect to notify you soon.

He retained all the documents and passports is with us. Any one who has faced similar situation, did they replied about your case immediately!!!

1. kindly help. What does this mean?
    2. how will we come to know about the proceedings.

Thanks,
    MP

Dont worrry iam with you

Dont worry milan iam with you.Same case wit me as well.
    As of no updates .I will keep you posted for any updates or youy can mail me [email protected]

Comment

Sent you an email...

Originally posted by karcap View Post
      Dont worry milan iam with you.Same case wit me as well.
      As of no updates .I will keep you posted for any updates or youy can mail me [email protected]

Did they issued 221(g) Slip for you Karcap!!! for me they issued 221g to submit documents but they took the copy when i submitted the docs....so now i dont have any 221(g) Slip with me...And i dnt know hw to track my application now without case number..

Comment

We can track it but it hardly gets updated

Originally posted by milan_028 View Post
        Did they issued 221(g) Slip for you Karcap!!! for me they issued 221g to submit documents but they took the copy when i submitted the docs....so now i dont have any 221(g) Slip with me...And i dnt know hw to track my application now without case number..
        You can track it but you hardly get updates.Can you mail to my mail id [email protected] can discuss more to sort this out.

Comment

I have sent you an email...

You can track it but you hardly get updates.Can you mail to my mail id [email protected] can discuss more to sort this out.
          Hi,

I have already sent you an email ..nt sure if you received it!!!

Thanks
          Milan

Comment

221g processing in singapore

Originally posted by milan_028 View Post
            Hi,

I have already sent you an email ..nt sure if you received it!!!

Thanks
            Milan
            Yes i got your mail.
            As of now we do not have much options rather than waiting.
            One of my friend has got a 221g and with in 2 weeks he got his visa stamped.
            There are chances for such cases as well.
            But there are cases who have waited for nearly a year.

Comment

Yes i got your mail.
              As of now we do not have much options rather than waiting.
              One of my friend has got a 221g and with in 2 weeks he got his visa stamped.
              There are chances for such cases as well.
              But there are cases who have waited for nearly a year.
              Visa stamped in 2 weeks...I guess he is very much lucky enough to get stamping in 2 weeks...the case you mentioned about your friend is in Singapore or Back in Home country!!

Thanks
              Milan

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X