Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B visa interview scheduling page not available.. only OFC dates page is showing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B visa interview scheduling page not available.. only OFC dates page is showing up

Hi,

I am trying to schedule an Appointment for my H1B Visa stamping in Hyderabad. However while filling the form i was navigated to the OFC scheduling page and dont find an option to see the actual Visa Appointment dates. Is anyone able to schedule the appointments from past 2 days? I am looking for scheduling the visa apt in 1 st week of Dec 2012.

Thanks in Advance.

I had the same thing with New Delhi, the page only had me schedule the OFC appointment. I thought maybe I clicked wrong on the IWP questions, so canceled and did it again and still same thing.

Any ideas?

Comment

december dates

I can see dates open for stamping in hydearabd consulate..plz check now

Comment

Will it ask you to schedule the OFC appointment first and then the Visa appointment?

Comment

Hyderabad Visa dates in Dec 12

Hello friends,
          At the outset, I would like to express my deepest appreciation to the members and the founders of this site.

I scheduled my Visa appt in Dec. the present dates avail are 10,11,12,13,14. The dates in Jan (till mid Jan) were also avail. Also the Feb dates were avail for slotting.
          I checked this at 1600 on 24 Nov.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X