X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B - Stamping/ Amendment

Hi all,
    Firstly I would like to explain my situation,

I was working for "Company A" as full time employee and I got my H1B(2011 to 2014), I went to India and I got my stamping done and it is valid till 2014. I moved with new employer "Company B" for a new "Client 1", I got my H1 B transferred (H1B period is 2012 to 2015). I am done with the project for "Client 1" and now I moved on to new project with "Client 2" (with the same employer "Company B"). I have few questions please help me with the answers,

1. Do I need to file Amendment?
    2. If I go to India do I need to get my Visa Stamping done again?
    3. If so if I work for another client and if I need to go to India do I need to go through the stamping process again and again, every time I move to new client?

Please help me with the answers..!!

Thank you,
    RK

Originally posted by Rk123 View Post
    Hi all,
    Firstly I would like to explain my situation,

I was working for "Company A" as full time employee and I got my H1B(2011 to 2014), I went to India and I got my stamping done and it is valid till 2014. I moved with new employer "Company B" for a new "Client 1", I got my H1 B transferred (H1B period is 2012 to 2015). I am done with the project for "Client 1" and now I moved on to new project with "Client 2" (with the same employer "Company B"). I have few questions please help me with the answers,

1. Do I need to file Amendment?
    -- Your employer needs to file new LCA and petition amendment to reflect the new work location.
    2. If I go to India do I need to get my Visa Stamping done again?
    -- No.
    3. If so if I work for another client and if I need to go to India do I need to go through the stamping process again and again, every time I move to new client?
    -- No.
    Please help me with the answers..!!

Thank you,
    RK
    See above.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X