Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Reschedule Interview

Hi,

I am working in US and going back to India next month for my H1B stamping. I have a VISA interview on Jan 3, 2013 and OFC fingerprint appointment on Dec 30, 2012. I was trying to get an earlier date but could not get it at the time of my booking. Now based on my previous experience with F1 VISA, I know that slots open up and close all the time. So, I wanted to reschedule my appointment to an earlier date if a slot opened up. But the problem is that the website (Stanley) asks to cancel an existing appointment before getting a new one.

I was wondering is there any place where I can see what slots opened up? Because on stanley website I could see it only when I am taking the appointment. Previously there used to be a website where you could get an idea of what slots are available.

I am afraid that if I cancel my existing appointment without knowing that an earlier slot open up, I will lose the existing slots too.

Thanks

No, there is no way to check the available dates before cancelling the current appointment.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X