Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Visa staming @Chennai

Hi Friends

I and my wife planning to go to India in Jan 2nd week for vacation and have to go for visa stamping too

My wife came on h4 to usa in 2011 Sept , and got her H1 through consultancy and currently working in NJ through small consultancy for the client

I want to know is it safe to go to india for visa stamping in Jan 2013 . Please advice on her

Regarding mine I move from company A to Company B and got H1B transferred and again moved to Company C after 1 year . I have my work permit approved with mycurrent company ...

Please advice regarding my travel to india and will there be any rejection on my visa ....I am working for Big 5 Indian company

Originally posted by karthik_rajashekaran View Post
    Hi Friends

I and my wife planning to go to India in Jan 2nd week for vacation and have to go for visa stamping too

My wife came on h4 to usa in 2011 Sept , and got her H1 through consultancy and currently working in NJ through small consultancy for the client

I want to know is it safe to go to india for visa stamping in Jan 2013 . Please advice on her

Regarding mine I move from company A to Company B and got H1B transferred and again moved to Company C after 1 year . I have my work permit approved with mycurrent company ...

Please advice regarding my travel to india and will there be any rejection on my visa ....I am working for Big 5 Indian company
    As long as you have the paperwork with you and have been maintainign valid status you should be good. Make sure you do get Client letters on Client letterhead and associated SOWs between your employer and Client to avoid complications.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X